Award-winning and baked fresh, daily
When Harry and Helen Conway took over the pie-making tradition of Hopetoun baker Bob Rivett in October 1975, they started a family legacy of pies – glorious pies – which continues today. Harry and Helen’s son Michael took the reins as the chief pie-maker and runs the business with his wife Laura.
Their pies are renowned for being some of the very best and continue to win awards in Australia’s top pie competitions. Customers travel especially just to satisfy a craving for a Conways pie at Horsham’s bakery café. With a tempting range of freshly-baked pies, pasties and sausages rolls, Conways is the perfect stop for a belly-warming snack, lunch or even a pie to take home for dinner!
We proudly offer you a variety of pies and pastries, including:
- savoury pies – more than 30 savoury pie options available, including beef, open-top, chicken, lamb, seafood and vegetarian pies
- sweet pies – apple and apricot
- pasties – meat and vegetable and vegetarian available
- party food – party pies, pasties, mini pizzas and sausage rolls
- sausage rolls – plain, super and deluxe sausage rolls on offer, and why not try our Kranksi roll or our chicken, fetta and spinach roll?
Most pie varieties can be made to order in either family or party size. They are also a popular choice as part of our catering service in Horsham and can be combined with sandwich platters, other pastries, slices and drinks! Stop in for a pie at our café today and choose from our award-winning flavour combinations.